Sunday, July 20, 2008

ALOHA!!


Aloooooha Ladies and Gentleman! My awesome family got together this weekend for a good old fashioned Luau! There Was plenty to eat, delicious cake, pork, salads, fruit, and banana slush..I love food. We had some great games, Hoola hoop contest, Limbo, and there was a contest for the best dressed! We just had a good time, I love that my family loves to get into things like this, it is always a blast! Plus, it got me and Dane excited for our Trip to Hawaii coming up on August 15th!! Woot Woot!

3 comments:

Drew and Michelle said...

Aloooha is right! Look at you two, working those grass skirts! I love it!

Grandma T said...

Have FUn!!!! Love you guys! You are awesome!

Grandma T said...

You are getting so good with the blogging thing! Go Jen!!! How did you learn to do the slide show thing with the music? I am impressed. I have been lazy with kmine. sorry. need to get better. Fun to bring yours up though and see. Love you.