Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!









Hooray for Thanksgiving! We went to good ol' California to be with Dane's family and it was a blast, we had lots of great food and enjoyed fun company. The picture with the crosses and the flag was at the beach, they were doing that to honor the soldiers that have died in Iraq. It was cool, I haven't edited these photos yet but I can't wait to do something cool with them! Also in the picture where i am laughing and Dane is doing a hilarious model pose we were trying really hard to get that bubble in the picture and so we were trying to move around and hold the pose!

3 comments:

Just Us said...

How fun!!! I am jelous! I wish we could've been somewhere warm! It snowed yesterday so I am not feeling the warmth like I want to be! We still would really like for you guys to come and see us!! I didn't even notice that bubble until you pointed it out-super cute!

Ranay said...

Looks like a fun time! I bet it was warmer than here. We missed having you guys around.

Grandma T said...

What a great family picture! They are awesome. so glad you had a fun time. I can't wait to see the pictures you come up with with the crosses. That is sobering. Love you.