Sunday, March 22, 2009

Congratulations Beth!


This is two of my very best friends! We've been through a lot together (as cliche as that sounds) but the best year of my life I owe to these guys! I have really learned a lot about lightening up, having fun, enjoying life, and getting my priorities straight from these two. I could go on and on about how great each one is, but I shall not! I'll get to the point! Beth (on the right) just got married! She made a beautiful bride and it was great to see how happy she was! I love her! Congrats Beth and Cody!

3 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Congrats Beth! It is always fun to go to weddings.

Grandma T said...

what good friends you have been through all these years. Had so much fun together.

Drew and Michelle said...

You 3 are so beautiful! I miss you all mucho much!