Sunday, July 12, 2009

To Bone and Back!














There is a race that I love to do that is called To Bone and Back! It is such a fun relay race and this year turned out to be great! Here are a few pics! From Top to bottom, this is who ran what leg...
1- Kim Scwarze, my Boss
2- Kory Wheatley, My other boss's friend
3-Sharla Dobson, the wife of a PT I work with
4-me
5-Kayla Bolton...my friend!!!
6- Derrick Northrup, My other boss
7- Cameron Taylor, my "little brother"
8- Amanda Moon, friend!

It was a blast, thank you all for running! ok just realized the pics are backwards, 1 starts down here and 8 is all the way at the top!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Good job! I am just starting my attempt at getting into running, I am on week two, and dying! You are inspiration!

Lusks in LOVE said...

Jen!!! I want to do Bone next year!!! Let me know if you do it:)
Hai - btw, nice work on the bathroom!