Saturday, August 29, 2009

Group Fitness Convention!



So this year the convention was in Anaheim! SOOOO fun! We got to take all sorts of classes, including one by Tony Horton (P90X) as well as a FAME class with choreography from the upcoming movie...So fun! I have been doing this with my mom for years and this was our last one together...:-(. I can't tell you how fun it is to be able to share this passion with my mom and to be able to take hip hop classes together and work it out! I have the best mom!



Waiting for P.F Changs...so delicious



The view from our hotel room!




This was our first night! little did we know just how much fun we would have!

2 comments:

Meg and Ryan said...

I'm so jealous!! I want to come next year, maybe i will get certified in something other than pt:-) so i can come!!

Grandma T said...

So much fun Jen, and so fun to share this passion with you!!! You are amazing and I love dancing our booties off together!! Rock on!!!