Friday, October 17, 2008

Having fun!









So I recruited Spence and Carrie and the boys to be my Family that I practice Family shots on, we had a great time and here are a few pics....
They have been so good to me and Dane ever since we have known them! Always feeding us, bbq's, going out, giving me a chance to be a big sis (I don't have any younger brothers or sisters!) and hanging out playing games, sports, laser tag, watching movies, they are our Family here and I am grateful for all the great memories!!

6 comments:

Genessa said...

I love all the pictures they are so fun. Where are you living these days?

Just Us said...

I am totally LOVING the crazy group shot!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute Jen! How bout your family up here, we are missing you!

Lindsey said...

The crazy family shot reminds me of your families photos growing up! I was always jealous that your family had such cool and non-boring pictures! What are you and Dane up to these days? Still sticking around Pocatello for a while?

Grandma T said...

Looks like fun times with good friends. I love the one with the punching going on , that's hilarious!, you took some great ones Jen.

~The Dippold's said...

So cute! What fabulous pictures you take!! I am glad I found you! Hope all is well! :)